Monday, October 24, 2011

Emmanuel.

Today I saw God smile on His worshippers in my college chapel. This entire year I kept my mind closed to God's presence here at Northland, but of course, God showed me that I was shutting Him out, not the people here. Even though fundamentalists are more rational than passionate, they still have a desire and love to glorify God in all they do, that's more than I can say for myself.

In a nutshell, I've been the problem of seeing God's presence. I thank Him for opening the eyes of my heart and revealing His presence. He really is everywhere and that is such a comfort to know.

Jeremiah 1:7-8
But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a youth';for to all to whom I send you, you shall go,and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the LORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment