Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Goose Is Getting Fat

Winter is coming. The leaves are starting to change, and there's that cold air smell in the air. Being a warm weather person, this is not exciting in the slightest, but instead of thinking about the cons of winter, I'm going to focus on the good things, maybe it will help me get through the cold season. Pros of winter? Glistening snow, pumpkin pie, hot chocolate, apple cider, wassail, snuggling up to a warm fire, Christmas, family time, snowball fights, there was a point in my life where I could say "getting out of school because of snow", marshmallows, ginger cookies, it's funny that most of these are foods for me. I do love the winter holidays, and I know this year will be good. Hopefully there will be dancing in the south and a huge family Christmas party like we used to have. Just a few things to get you excited about the winter season. Warm thoughts always help with the cold air.

Wishing you a happy fall/winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment